28/ 02/ 17
Monthly Round Up: February 2017
Goodbye February 👋🏽 Hello March.
This past month has been one of the hottest months over here in Australia. I think I have had to sleep with the aircon on every night and I honestly can’t wait until Winter, but that’s still a whole another season away! For the past week I have had a terrible cold, I completely lost my voice last Tuesday but now it’s back and I have a real husky cough.
This month I need to produce more quality content for both of my blogs and work harder to attract clients for my web design business.
On The Blog:
This blog has been a joy to have, it’s fun. I hope in the future to be making some videos to go along with the blog and to maybe share it with all my friends and family. Just not ready yet.
From Claire Sempf Design:
I have had a lot of exciting things happen this month with Claire Sempf Design. I got business cards! One of my designs got put on the front of a building 😊 One of my quotes got accepted! And I have been working with a special person to help launch her new blog.
– Five Offline Marketing Ideas
– How To Add A Simple Set Of Social Media Icons To Your WordPress Sidebar
– My Social Media Marketing Plan
– Six Valentine’s Day Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses
– As A Small Business Owner, How Much Do You Value Your Website?
I designed a sign for the front of a friends hair salon! The sign got put up yesterday, doesn’t it look great?
– Brett InsideOut *Coming Soon
– Whitsunday Realty *Starting Soon