30/ 01/ 17
Gday, Welcome, Hello?
Now, First Things First, an Introduction…
I am Claire. A multi-talented shelf packer/WordPress Website Designer.
First up, I want to get something off my chest. In this space, I want to share my life and adventures, the things I eat, the places I visit, and all the things I deem interesting, like Kylie Jenner’s Makeup Collection, wait… Kollection, and Vanilla Lattes. I do have my own journal but I have always wanted to start a blog that I can share with others and connect with people that enjoy the same things I do.
Now, About Myself. I run my own web design and development business, Claire Sempf Design, where I build custom made websites on WordPress for Small Businesses and Bloggers and everyone in between. I also run a blog over on Claire Sempf Design where I teach businesses about how to improve their online presence, through blogging, and how to use their websites to their fullest potential. If you are interested you can check it out over here. I have also just started building WordPress Themes to sell in my shop, I am currently using the Dragonfly theme if you want to check those out click here.
Now I thought I would share a couple of things that are currently going on in my life:
1. I redecorated my bedroom, I got rid of my childhood blue feature wall and painted it a nice gray, I also bought this new love typography sign, I will have to do a room tour.
2. I may have landed a new web design custom job for a real estate company which will look awesome on my portfolio.
3. It’s my Boyfriends 21st soon and we have been getting our little cabin finished and ready for that.
4. This year I bought a Bullet Journal and I have been loving it! Can’t wait to share it with you, but for now, you can check out a couple of the pages over on my Instagram!
*I don’t want this blog to glorify my life, I also want to share my shitty experiences so…*
5. I have been getting really frustrated and annoyed at the simplest things recently so I have downloaded an app called Headspace and am trying a 10-day meditation course. I hope I like because so many people rave about it. Apparently, it helps to reduce stress and inspire creativity. So each morning I am going to try and meditate for 10 minutes before starting my day.
6. I have gained a bit of weight since Christmas and am having a bit of trouble trying to stop myself from wanting/eating crappy foods. I just want to clean out all of the crappy food I crave out of the house, but… I live with my family! And Joseph (my Boyfriend) and I enjoy our platters and cider too much… SOS!
I hope to write at least once or twice a week, I’ll be back on Thursday, stay tuned!